Information Security Center
Technical Information Protection Center operates on the basis of the Federal Security Service license (FSB) and FSTEC license and is a member of the Coordination and Methodological Council of Licensee-Organizations of FSTEC and FSB of Russia.
- Comprehensive data protection in URIIT.
- Implementation of URIIT projects in terms of information security.
- Carrying out training courses on information security.
- Implementation of information security systems in accordance with FSTEC and FSB of Russia requirements (Federal Security Service License and FSTEC License).
- Certification of personal data information systems, state and municipal information systems.
- Audit of information security and investigation of information security incidents.
- Regulatory and methodological support of information systems in the field of information security.